Roof Loc is the newest technology in water based protection for concrete and cement roof tiles and shingles. Resists ultraviolet light, fading, mildew and algae, to keep your roof looking great longer between cleanings.
A two-part, water-based kit, Roof Loc allows the applicator to clean and seal in the same day, even on damp surfaces. Perfect for roof tiles that have already experienced fading, Roof Loc provides an enhanced, wet look appearance and semi-gloss finish to bring back the life of your roof, in an eco-friendly, low-VOC formulation.
Combined in a 1:1 ratio with water to create the final product, a 1 gallon kit of Roof Loc will make up to 2 gallons of finished product and a 5 gallon kit of Roof Loc will make up to 10 gallons of finished product. Each gallon of finished product covers approximately 200 sq. feet, depending on your surface. Featuring a specially formulated mildewcide and algaecide, Roof Loc provides additional, lasting protection against mildew and algae.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Roof Loc Features
- Water based sealer for concrete pavers, natural stone and concrete surfaces
- Eco-friendly and low VOCs (less than 50g/l)
- Pressure clean and seal bricks same day
- Same wet look and enhancement as solvent based sealers
- Provides water and tire marking resistance
- May be applied over damp surfaces
- Helps lock down joint sand
- Inhibits weed growth and anthills
- Catalyzed product that provides chemical resistance to gasoline and oil leakage
- Excellent paver sealer and protectant from various stains
Roof Loc Applications
- Clear protective coating for concrete pavers and surfaces
- Preserves and protects travertine, natural stone and most porous surfaces
- Excellent top coat over Colorcrete, Coloron, TD One Step and Antique Stain
- Provides chemical protection against brake fluid, gasoline, bleach and acids
- Protects concrete tile roofs
- Used in paver repair and maintenance
- Applied after concrete stamps utilization to produce natural and realistic results
Roof Loc Product Directions
Surfaces must be clean and free of any contaminants before sealing. Concrete should cure a minimum of 28 days before sealing. On smoothly troweled concrete, an acid etch is recommend using muriatic acid.
Roof Loc contains a part A and part B that must be mixed together. On cement roof tiles and shingles, dilute with one part water to one part mixed sealer and apply with roller or sprayer. For best results, it is recommended to mechanically mix with a power mixer for a minimum of 2 - 5 minutes. Apply a uniform coat heavy enough to wet out joints if sand stabilization is desired.
A second coat of sealer may be appropriate depending on the porosity of the substrate. The 2nd coat can be applied after 4-6 hours of dry time. As a topcoat over Coloron, Colorcrete or TD One Step, apply a uniform coat undiluted by water. To avoid buildup of sealer, do not apply Roof Loc more than once every 2 years.
READ LABEL THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING PRODUCT
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
READ LABEL THOROUGHLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.