Cobble Coat is a clear, solvent-based sealer designed to protect and beautify concrete brick pavers, natural stone, concrete surfaces, and Texture Deck. Providing an enhanced, wet look appearance and semi-gloss finish, Cobble Coat is made from 100% acrylic resins and is higher in solids than most conventional concrete sealers. Cobble Coat provides water and UV light resistance with unusually good adhesion to a variety of substrates.
Each gallon of Cobble Coat will cover approximately 200 square feet per coat; the 5-gallon container of Cobble Coat will cover approximately 1,000 square feet. Coverage will depend on surface porosity, joint width and method of application. Second coat will take slightly less product.
Cobble Coat Features
- Wet look
- Years of protection against sun and water damage
- Helps prevent color of pavers from fading
- Helps stabilize joints between pavers
- Helps minimize mold and algae growth.
- Inhibits weeds and anthills.
Cobble Coat Applications
- Clear coating to enhance and protect cement, pavers, and stone
- Acrylic sealer for concrete, brick pavers, interlocking pavers, and other surfaces.
- One of the best paver sealers and stain protectants
Cobble Coat Product Directions
Surfaces must be clean and dry before sealing. All grease, oil and potential contaminants must be removed.
Concrete should cure a minimum of 28 days before sealing.
Interlocking brick does not require etching.
Two thin coats provide the best results.
Do not apply Cobble Coat more frequently than every 18 months to avoid buildup of the sealer.
DO NOT thin material. Future applications should be applied in only one thin coat.
READ LABEL THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING PRODUCT.
COBBLE COAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON SURFACES WHERE MOISTURE IS UNABLE TO DISSIPATE.
Cobble Coat Technical Data Sheets:
View/Download Cobble Coat Sell Sheet
READ LABEL THOROUGHLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.